Reporting rescue service failings
The regional state administrative agencies maintain oversight of rescue services and their coverage and quality. You can contact us to file a complaint about the operations of the rescue services with respect to duties provided for in the Rescue Act. The duties of rescue services include:
- preventing fires and other accidents
- taking appropriate action in accidents and dangerous situations and in the limiting of the consequences of accidents
- supervisory duties of rescue services, such as fire inspections
- warning of the population in accidents and dangerous situations and maintaining the alarm system required for the purpose
- tasks carried out as part of rescue operations
- other duties belonging to rescue departments
- the operations of officials in the rescue department.
Please note that at the Regional State Administrative Agency we do not supervise the operations of the Emergency Response Centres.