Regional State Administrative Agency for Southwestern Finland
We cover the regions of Southwest Finland and Satakunta.
The Regional State Administrative Agency for Southwestern Finland also has jurisdiction over occupational safety and health in the Åland Islands. Our head office is in Turku, and we have branches in Pori and Mariehamn.
The Director-General of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southwestern Finland is Mr Mikael Luukanen.
We employ a total of approximately 130 people in various locations.
The Division of Health and Social Services, Legality and Licensing of the Regional State
Administrative Agency for Southwestern Finland has national oversight in the following area:
- coordination of state aid towards development projects in the fields of social welfare and health care
- coordination of state aid towards emergency services
- internal audit of Regional State Administrative Agencies
- approximately 13.5% of all businesses in the country
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southwestern Finland – head office
Visiting address: Itsenäisyydenaukio 2
Postal address: PO Box 22, 20801 Turku, Finland
Our contact information will change on 1 March 2021
From 1 March, the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southwestern Finland will have a new
- postal address: P.O. Box 4, 13035 AVI
- postal address of the area of responsibility of Occupational safety and health is P.O. Box 9, 13035 AVI.
No changes will be made on the visiting addresses of offices.
Telephone: +358 (0)29 501 8000
Fax: +358 (0)2 251 1820
Office hours: Monday–Friday, 8.00 am – 4.15 pm
- Administrative matters (e.g. enquiries, complaints, appeals): please contact our registry at [email protected] to submit official documents, have them entered into our case management system and find out about the competent authority in each case.
- Occupational Safety and Health: [email protected]
- Communications: [email protected]
Please only send documents containing confidential or otherwise sensitive information via secure email. The maximum size of email attachments is 20 MB. Larger files should be compressed or sent in multiple emails. Please remember that any information sent to us by email is at the sender’s risk.
Visiting address: Torggatan 16, 22100 Mariehamn
Postal address: PO Box 86, 22101 Mariehamn, Finland
Please make an appointment with the person you wish to see in advance.
Occupational Safety and Health
For the full contact details of occupational safety and health authorities, visit the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s website.
Our email format is [email protected] For general enquiries, please use our generic email addresses. Your email will then be forwarded to the competent person in our organisation.
Director-General Mikael Luukanen, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8092
Secretary to the Director-General, Planning Officer Pirjo Ojanen, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8052
- Director Raija Hurskainen, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8040
Health and Social Services, Legality and Licensing
- Director Heikki Mäki, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8094
- Head of Social Welfare and Health Care Anne Taulu, tel. +358 (0)295 018 084
- Head of Trade Enforcement Pepe Uskelin, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8124
- Head of Environmental Health Jani Soini, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8115
Education and Culture
- Director Esko Lukkarinen, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8089
- Head of Culture Lea Karjomaa, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8077
- Director Ilkka Horelli, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8061
Occupational Safety and Health
- Director Riitta Sulameri, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8168
- Head of Construction, Logistics and Maritime Transport Enforcement Anette Lehtonen, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8184
- Head of Service Sector Enforcement Jan Mikkonen, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8163
- Head of Immigration Control and Enforcement in the Åland Islands Anna Pärtty, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8173
- Head of Public Administration Enforcement Ulla Riikonen, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8174
- Head of Industrial Enforcement Tuija Vähänen-Koivuluoma, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8194
Head of Internal Audit Kristina Alakylä, tel. +358 (0)29 501 8135
- Regional Manager Tanja Railo, tel. +358 (0)29 501 6552
- [email protected]
You can use the personnel search to find the contact information of our staff.
All our incoming invoices are processed and filed electronically. Please send your invoices via the central government’s e-invoicing operator OpusCapita Group Ltd. Please include the business unit ID and your contact person’s name in your invoice. You can also upload supporting documents with your invoice. Our preferred file format for attachments is PDF.
EDI ID: 00371095237136201
Business ID: 1095237-1
VAT number: FI10952371
Operator ID (OpusCapita Solutions Oy): E204503
We are unfortunately unable to process invoices sent by post or email. Any paper invoices that we receive are returned to the sender unpaid. If you do not have your own e-invoicing system, you can use the central government’s Basware Supplier Portal to draw up and send invoices. The service is currently provided free of charge.
The Finnish Government’s Shared Services Centre for Finance and HR (Palkeet) also answers questions relating to the use of the e-invoicing service. The telephone number is +358 (0)29 556 3700 and the email address is [email protected]