Alcohol serving and sales 

The serving and retail sales of alcoholic beverages with an alcohol content over 2.8% require a licence. Each trader and point of sale needs a separate licence. We grant licences for an indefinite period or for a fixed period.

Our permit processing is occasionally busy. The processing time for permits is one month at the moment.