We help local authorities to perform their responsibilities in the fields of
- health care and social services,
- environmental health,
- education, and
- emergency services.
Our aim is to advise and coordinate local authorities’ work in a way that helps to protect the public’s constitutional rights and promote regional equality.
We provide advice, for example,
- by running training courses and workshops and by speaking at other training providers’ events,
- by performing audits and giving consultancy,
- in connection with performance assessments of health and social services, and
- in connection with handling complaints and other enforcement matters.