We're here for you.
We respond, help and provide services.
Our customer service will provide advice on questions concerning the tasks of the Regional State Administrative Agency. We also support you in using our services.
Fill in the form online.
Call us: +358 (0)29 501 6780 (Finnish) or +358 (0)29 501 6781 (Swedish) Mon-Friday 10–15.
You can use our services in many different ways. Further information on the Services web page.
- These services will remain as they have been:
- Occupational safety and health helpline (tyosuojelu.fi)
- Customer service for environmental enquiries (ely-keskus.fi).
- Send documents that must be registered to our registry. This applies to documents such as applications and additional reports. Read more about our registry services: avi.fi/kirjaamopalvelut.
Our service promise
- Our customer service will support you in the use of our services and provide advice in questions related to the tasks of the Regional State Administrative Agencies.
- You only need to contact our customer services once. If your case is not resolved by our customer service, we will forward your question to someone who can answer it. A person with a better understanding of the matter you have asked about will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Information about our customer service
- The service advisers at our new national customer service provide support for the use of our services. They also provide advice on the tasks of the Regional State Administrative Agency. We will expand the depth of advice provided through customer services one subject area at a time. We welcome feedback. It will assist us in our development work.
- We record all incoming phone calls, so that we can improve the quality of our service. In addition, all emails and forms sent to use and the contact information included in these are stored in our customer system. We will not disclose your information to third parties.
- Our privacy statement (in Finnish)
- Accessibility disclaimer (in Finnish)