We're here for you.
We respond, help and provide services.
Our new customer service will provide advice on questions concerning the tasks of the Regional State Administrative Agency. We also support you in using our services.
Our customer service is occasionally busy. We will answer the inquiries as soon as possible.
For inquiries, please email [email protected] or submit an online form. We aim to respond as soon as possible.
- Call us: +358 (0)29 501 6780 (Finnish) or +358 (0)29 501 6781 (Swedish) Mon-Friday 10–15.
- Fill in the form online.
- Send email: [email protected] (Finnish) or [email protected] (Swedish).
You can use our services in many different ways. Further information on the Services web page.
- These services will remain as they have been:
- Occupational safety and health helpline (tyosuojelu.fi)
- Customer service for environmental enquiries (ely-keskus.fi).
- Send documents that must be registered to our registry. This applies to documents such as applications and additional reports. Read more about our registry services: avi.fi/kirjaamopalvelut.
Contact an expert directly through the telephone switchboard if your matter concerns
- health and social services
- on and off-premise sale of alcohol
- infectious diseases
- control of animal welfare.
From Finnish Government's Corona-info you can get general information on the coronavirus and advice on using the Koronavilkku mobile app.
Our service promise
- Our customer service will support you in the use of our services and provide advice in questions related to the tasks of the Regional State Administrative Agencies.
- You only need to contact our customer services once. If your case is not resolved by our customer service, we will forward your question to someone who can answer it. A person with a better understanding of the matter you have asked about will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Information about our customer service
- The service advisers at our new national customer service provide support for the use of our services. They also provide advice on the tasks of the Regional State Administrative Agency. We will expand the depth of advice provided through customer services one subject area at a time. We welcome feedback. It will assist us in our development work.
- We record all incoming phone calls, so that we can improve the quality of our service. In addition, all emails and forms sent to use and the contact information included in these are stored in our customer system. We will not disclose your information to third parties.
- Our privacy statement (in Finnish)
- Accessibility disclaimer (in Finnish)
We are developing our customer service because we want to make our services as easy and efficient as possible. The work of service advisers allows our other experts to work in peace and reduces their workload. Our customer strategy slogan describes our intention, which is to provide good customer service: We're here for you. We respond, help and provide services in all our service channels.