Here you will find information on COVID-19 and Regional State Administrative Agency.
Frequently asked questions about corona
Here you will find an answer to many questions about corona restrictions:
Most popular topics
If you cannot find an answer to the question you are looking for in the FAQ, you can contact the COVID-19 helpline. Please note that the COVID-19 helpline does not handle notifications about shortcomings.
- If you suspect that a restaurant that has been ordered to close is in operation and serves customers, notify the police.
- If you suspect that a restaurant is not complying with the safety and hygiene regulations issued to it, notify the Regional State Administrative Agency's Alcohol Licensing. More information: Contact information
- If you suspect that given regulations are being breached in business premises, notify the municipal environmental health care department.
The COVID-19 helpline gives general responses. The COVID-19 helpline helps e.g. event organisers and restaurant staff with questions on the following topics:
- organizing events
- restrictions on the use of business premises
- restrictions on restaurant operations
- organising teaching and early childhood education and care.
Events, restaurants, using customer premises
- email: [email protected]
- telephone number: +358 295 016 666, Mon–Fri from 8-11.30 and from 12.30-16.
Education and early childhood education and care
- telephone number: the switchboard of each agency, see the contact information.