Education and culture

We register the notices of private early childhood education and care providers concerning starting, changing or ending the provision. When you are beginning to provide early childhood education and care privately, contact your local authority’s early childhood education and care services. They will give you further information on how to start your business.

Private provision of early education services

Every year, we grant more than EUR 50 million in state aid for youth work, sports and library initiatives.

State aid

You can also apply to us for an exemption from a teacher’s or head teacher’s qualification requirements.

Exemptions from teachers’ and head teachers’ qualification requirements