Regional State Administrative Agencies are the competent authority for many different kinds of licences, notices and applications relating to animals and animal experimentation. You might be interested in, for example, the following:

  • Animal welfare certification
  • Animal breeding
  • Animal health control
  • Animal husbandry
  • Animal shows and displays
  • Animal trade notices
  • Animal welfare violations
  • Broiler stocking density notices
  • Contagious animal diseases
  • Destruction notices
  • Destruction of animals
  • Disinfection of livestock transport vehicles
  • Disposal of water from livestock transport vehicles
  • Notices relating to professional, large-scale animal husbandry
  • Outdoor cattle grazing
  • Wild animal farming